Raspberry Fruit Powder raspberries contain significant amounts of polyphenol antioxidants such as anthocyanin pigments linked to potential health protection against several human diseases. The aggregate fruit structure contributes to its nutritional value, as it increases the proportion of dietary fiber, placing it among plant foods with the highest fiber contents known, up to 20% fiber per total weight. freeze dried raspberry powder Raspberries are a rich source of vitamin C, with 30 mg per serving of 1 cup (about 50% daily value), manganese (about 60% daily value) and dietary fiber (30% daily value). Contents of B vitamins 1-3, folic acid, magnesium, copper and iron are considerable in raspberries. Raspberries rank near the top of all fruits for antioxidant strength, particularly due to their dense contents of ellagic acid (from ellagotannins), quercetin, gallic acid, anthocyanins, cyanidins, pelargonidins, catechins, kaempferol and salicylic acid. Yellow raspberries and others with pale-colored fruits are lower in anthocyanins.
1. Preventing and curing the cardiovascular diseases
2. Preventing and curing the heart disease
3. Reducing the cholesterol in the blood
4. Preventing and curing the diabetes
5. Suppress cancer cell
6. Raspberry fruit powder/extract: Effect to cure the colon cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer and pancreas cancer.
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in the Functional food field;
3. Applied in the Health products field;
4. Applied in the Cosmetic field.
All extract products sold by the company are semi-finished raw materials. They are only sold to manufacturer with related qualifications such as food factories, health food factories, beverage factories, cosmetics factories, or related distribution companies. They are not sold to individuals and are not recommended for direct consumption.Email:firstname.lastname@example.org